[GRASS5] Re: [bug #3362] (grass) r.proj works ONLY when source and target mapset names are identical

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Sat Aug 13 08:09:54 EDT 2005

Paul Kelly wrote:

> Maciek Sieczka via RT wrote:
> > Fixed by Paul Kelly.
> >
> > All,
> >
> > That would be practical if you close bugs you have fixed. Thanks.
>
> I had left it open because there was an ongoing discussion about
> G_tempfile() usage which applied to other modules than r.proj too.
>
> Probably nobody will read it now the bug has been resolved. I just
> wasn't sure how to deal with that kind of thing...

Right, I have created a new bugtracker entry for this issue.

My remark about closing fixed bugs was just a general note to all. In most cases we want fixed bugs to be closed, while developers often forget to do it. As well as the users often fail to confirm whether the fix is ok for them when they are asked to...

Cheers
Maciek