[GRASS5] counting number of vector points in same position?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 04:36:23 EDT 2005

1) v.clean rmdupl will remove duplicates and it should attache
    all cats to one point (-> one-many link between geometry and attributes)
2) v.category layer=2 (-> new layer with 1 cat/point)
3) create and link new table to layer 2
4) v.to.db option=query layer=2 qlayer=1
    (query attributes in layer 1 and uppload to layer 2)

Radim