[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:7896] Slope and Aspect Algorithms in GRASS

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Tue Aug 16 20:32:55 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 11:12 -0400, Helena Mitasova wrote:

[snip]

> Also, there is a developer on this list (Brad, can you give us an
> update?) who has added additional algorithm for computation of
> slope/aspect into r.slope.aspect but it has not been submitted yet
> (curvatures may be holding it)

Oof.  I got sidetracked by many other projects and had completely
forgotten about this.  I just looked over some past emails and reviewed
the code and I was in the middle of determining how/where a coefficient
was absorbed into the 2nd order differential equations that determine
curvatures.

I'll try to solve this in the coming weekend.

--
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com>