[GRASS5] Re: GRASS 6 Programmer's manual updated

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Aug 26 13:04:43 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 04:42:46PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have updated and fixed parts of the GRASS 6 Programmer's Manual.
> Besides the PDF files, now also an HTML version is available.
>
> Download:
>  http://grass.itc.it/devel/#prog
>  -> PDF
>  -> HTML -> http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass60progman/
>
> The key improvement is that the HTML version comes as
> a "single" document with the various sections as chapters
> and complete index.
>
> More efforts are needed to update the existing documentation.
> Various pages of the old GRASS 5 progman need to be doxygenized
> (best is to latex2html it first and then modify to doxygen).
>
> Volunteers welcome.

Hi,

I have updated a bit more. Now DBMI and the Vector lib should
be sort of fixed for the HTML version. Strangely, the DBMI functions
do not yet appear as links, no idea, why. At least both DBMI
functions and Vector lib functions are merged into the main
documents and no longer preprocessed. Like that things are
simplified.

Added also G3D.

New the PDFs will be autogenerated by tomorrow morning Italian time.
The HTML version is already updated.

Cheers

 Markus