[GRASS5] R.flow again

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Dec 6 13:56:48 EST 2005

Moritz,

I tried your suggestion and the script works fine from the command line.
Thanks.

It is a problem somehow with gui.tcl, because that is where the progress bar
code is located, or (more likely) something that gui.tcl runs or interacts
with.

I think the problem is fairly new (last month or 2?). Nothing in gui.tcl
itself has changed that recently. However, I don't know about g_gui() or
g_parser() or other related functions.

I might try redirecting the r.flow output to try to keep it out of the
progress bar loop, but even if successful this is a band aid that doesn't
get to the cause of a problem that affects other modules as well.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA