grass6_doc bug and wish (was Re: [GRASS5] v.external, OGR/OCI and v.in.ogr)

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Tue Dec 13 05:36:16 EST 2005

On wto, 2005-12-13 at 11:15 +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> On 12/13/05, Maciek Sieczka <werchowyna at epf.pl> wrote:
> > > But I don't read bugtracker,
> > > it is full of wishes
> >
> > Please use the Area->grass6.
> >
> > > and misunderstandings
> >
> > I agree there are but it's anavoidable I'm affraid, at least I think so.
> >
> > > and occasionaly somebody is using that as his diary/blog.
> >
> > Who do you mean? Which reports? I'm (slowly) cleaning the BT. Do you
> > have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks, area grass6 looks better, but still many bug can be moved to wish6
> for example this is not bug in my opinion:
> http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2768&display=History

Done. I'll try to think less like "a demanding user" and more like "an
overworked developer" from now on, Cheers.

It would be cool if we had a grass6_doc_bug and grass6_doc_wish types.
It will be easier for those willing to improve the documentation to find
cases to work on. I'm goinng to be interested, some day.

Can abybody say if it is doable? I guess we should ask Bernhard Reiter,
ccing him.

Maciek