[GRASS5] v.external, OGR/OCI and v.in.ogr

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:14:23 EST 2005

HI,
sorry for dumb Q: Why we cant use Bugzilla? A lot of BIG projects use
it (KDE, Mozilla, etc.).

Personally current GRASS bug tracking system scares me. For users w/o
backtracking experience it may even more scary to report some bugs.
Have You reported bug to KDE? Its worth to try to see user-friendly way.

Just my 2 c for troll
Maris.