[GRASS5] [bug #2952] (grass) i.rectify and photo.rectify: merge bugfixes

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Feb 3 06:11:19 EST 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 01:27:50PM +1300, Hamish wrote:
> > this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2952
>

> Hi,
>

> I have removed the email code from i.rectify and i.ortho.photo/photo.rectify
> It should work like a normal module now.
>
> please test. soon. especially i.ortho which I can't test.

This was IMHO not a good idea.
i.ortho.photo/photo.rectify and i.rectify were known to be working.

We cannot break things during the beta cycle. Why submitting now
and not when the 6.0 branch is opened?

To test such complicated things is quite impossible in one day.
We are pretty close to beta2 and now i.rectify and i.ortho.photo
are probably broken and will go broken into 6.0.0.

My suggestion is to revert this change and to submit later.

Markus