[GRASS5] [bug #2952] (grass) i.rectify and photo.rectify: merge bugfixes

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 21:41:17 EST 2005

> > > I have removed the email code from i.rectify and
> > > i.ortho.photo/photo.rectify It should work like a normal module now.
..
> > My suggestion is to revert this change and to submit later.
>
> That is fine with me.
>
> I would ask that someone else revert the change in CVS though as I have
> about 20 minutes of time left at the computer before monday/tuesday.

I've found some time; both i.rectify & photo.rectify reverted now in CVS.

I've left in some #includes and function prototypes which were missing.

imagery/i.rectify
imagery/i.ortho.photo/photo.rectify

You can review the changes since 6.0beta1 with:

$ cd imagery/i.rectify
$ cvs update
$ cvs diff -r grass_6_0_0_beta_1

etc