[GRASS5] [bug #2937] (grass) v.in.ogr, GUI, fails during "Building areas:"

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Sun Feb 6 19:07:03 EST 2005

Hi

I had problem with the v.in.ogr GUI again with another file. This time
nothing was printed to terminal and the whole GIS Manager and all windows
freezed and I had to kill the GUI. The file failed to import. Here's a
screendump attached of the v.in.ogr and the error pop-up.

In the next d.m session trying to import this file from GUI once more
crashed again, but this time the GUI survived and the error, similar to the
bug report below, was printed to the terminal. Again, importing this file in
command line works ok.

Maciek