[GRASS5] need to correct listings on versiontracker and Macupdates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 9 11:29:45 EST 2005

Lorenzo Moretti just discovered that his binaries had been posted on
versiontracker.com and macupdates.com mistakenly listing OpenOSX and Joshua
Lacock as the developer. I just checked on versiontracker and now the link
to GRASS 6.0 downloads a source file for GRASS 5.4. This is confusing to the
many people who check this site. It would be a very good thing to have GRASS
for OSX listed on these sites, but we need to make sure that the correct
contact information, including the main GRASS website is properly listed and
the development team credited. I sent a note to version tracker to correct
the current errors, but wondered if perhaps I or someone (Kirk??) should
sign up with these places to make sure that the current releases, change
logs, etc. get properly linked.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402