[GRASS5] another command needing terminal interaction

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 9 19:30:48 EST 2005

Can we make this work from the autogenerated GUI?

Michael
______________________________
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671

From: "Kirk R. Wythers" <kwythers at umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:20:17 -0600
To: Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>
Cc: grass devel <grass5 at grass.itc.it>
Subject: Re: [GRASS5] another command needing terminal interaction

Personally, I like the 'is this what you intend to do' message. More than
once I have looked at that list and thought, " oh crap... that is not at all
what I intended to do". Although I use it on the command line and not
through the gui...

Just my 2 cents...

Kirk