[GRASS5] fixed 2 bugs in GIS Manager GRASS 6

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 16 12:06:15 EST 2005

It looks like it is trying to run the program BEFORE opening the
interface
that allows the user to give it the input file and other required
options - so it gives an error that it does not have input and then
displays the usage information - which is a correct behavior
(grass programs display usage if there is an error on command line).
So is there a way how to make it display the interface first, let the
user
type/select the input and other parameters and then run it?
I removed all stdout stuff from the program and it does not make a
difference.
Michael do you have the latest update of grass6 cvs on your desktop
where
the command starts correctly? If it is an older version I can try to
track any changes
that were made and see whether that would help.
The program runs fine on the command line.

Helena