[GRASS5] outdated Grass5 bugs list

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Sat Feb 19 07:33:39 EST 2005

From: "Bernhard Reiter" <bernhard at intevation.de>

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 05:14:27PM +0100, Maciek Sieczka wrote:
>> Accidently I did some archeological finding.
>>
>> On http://grass.itc.it/bugtracking/ under "GRASS 5 known bugs list" there
>> is
>> a link to outdated
>> http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass/BUGS.
>>
>> I think this link and the site itself should be removed or replaced.

>Which site?
>If you mean freegis.org, we are hosting GRASS' CVS there. :)

Sure, delete it and get rid of any backups :).

>The link points to a historic file in the grass50 CVS tree.
> More seriously, best place for webpages bugs is the weblist.

More seriously - other words:

on the http://grass.itc.it/bugtracking/ there 2 links:
1. http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass/BUGS to a very
old bug list
2. http://grass.itc.it/bugtracking/bugreport.html to the actuall bugtracking
system

This I find incosnistency and potetialy missleading. Shoduldn't the
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass/BUGS be replaced
with something fresh or removed completely?

I hope I was clear this time.

Maciek