[GRASS5] last ??? menu fixes before 6.0 stable I hope

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 21 19:18:40 EST 2005

This morning I committed a set of bug fixes to the GIS Manager menus,
including those that Hamish noted about the command being inconsistently
shown in the bottom of the GIS manager panel.

I also put the new GIS Manager for GRASS 6.1/6.2 on my website for anyone to
test who would like to--with updates to the raster display panel and a bar
for selecting display monitors.

<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/GIS_manager.tgz>

Just replace your $GISBASE/etc/dm folder (after backing up your old one of
course). Hopefully these further improve usability somewhat.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA