[GRASS5] outdated Grass5 bugs list

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 23 05:18:18 EST 2005

I vote (for what it's worth) for removing as many bugs as possible from the
list; most of them do not apply anymore, and give new user a very bad
impression. Furthermore, it is difficult to find "real" bugs now.
I planned to help with this, but I could not find the time - sorry.
pc

At 11:10, mercoledì 23 febbraio 2005, Bernhard Reiter has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com