[GRASS5] bugs

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Feb 25 12:41:47 EST 2005

Hi Paolo,

just saw this one:

"I would therefore ask thos who opended the bugs to please check if they still
hold true, and to remove those that have been solved (I am reasonably sure
many of them have been, but I cannot check e.g. those on MacOSX, etc.
I can give some help if needed.
Also, please note that several wishes may not apply anymore (especially after
3 or 4 years).
"

Please note that many bug reporters won't see above message to
this list.

The recommended method is to
- enter such a bug and add a "reply" (not a "comment" as this won't trigger
  a mail AFAIK), asking if the report is still valid, mentioning also
  the new 6.0.0beta2.
- wait a couple of days and close it if there was no response
  and the bug obviously outdated

It's not an exciting job, but quite important to get the impressive
number of meanwhile useless reports down.

Thanks for your help,

 Markus