bug tracking: areas (was: [GRASS5] bugs)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 28 16:43:54 EST 2005

I am checking single bugs before updating from 5.7 to 6.
I have a few requests/suggestions for the bug tracker:
- force area definition (users should not be able to file a bug without
associate category)
- split it into two queues: grass5x and grass6x (with different links from
grass web site); this would make it far easier to keep everything tidy, even
if at the expenses of some replication
- a flag "reported/confirmed" (as suggested) would be useful
- bugs might better be sorted by area+priority (from grass6 - priority 100 to
wish6 - priority 0) than by date
All the best.
pc

At 11:17, lunedì 28 febbraio 2005, Bernhard Reiter has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com