[GRASS5] Angle of incidence in viewshed/line of sight

Graham Watt-Gremm sunyata at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 28 22:52:17 EST 2005

Hi Graham,

seems to be a little tricky because for proper results you have to estimate
the strain caused by the lens.

Maybe it would be helpful to contact people working with photogrammetric data
like http://www.ifp.uni-stuttgart.de/eurosdr/index.html.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com