[GRASS5] updates to GIS Manager for reclass and recode

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 4 19:03:56 EST 2005

Maciek,

Today, I committed a couple of updates to the GIS Manager GUI that you wrote
about a few weeks back. I did a couple of scripts to make it possible to use
ascii rules files for reclassification or recoding of GRASS 5.7 raster
files. These are linked to the appropriate menu entries in the GIS Manager
(the ones that were worthless before). If you want to try out this update,
I¹ve put the entire dm directory on my website
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/grass.htm> so you can plug it in to
your version of GRASS. Note, this version of the GUI is designed for
18-12-2004 GRASS 5.7 cvs.

Happy New Year
Michael
Arizona State University