[GRASSLIST:5307] Re: [GRASS5] weather simbols???

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 23:12:22 EST 2005

> > GRASS 5.7:
> >
> > create sun, rain, etc symbols with ???.
> >  [I'm not sure if this is actually documented anywhere? should be]
>
> Yes: see
>
>  lib/symbol/README

I'd like to add that into the GRASS 6 wiki, but as-is the GRASS 6
tutorial is only for the new vector engine. The old tutorial covers
5.0-5.4.

I think there is value in keeping the GRASS 6 Wiki GRASS 5.7/6 specific
(otherwise duplication of effort with the old tutorial, things end up
out of date and neglected..) so I guess the thing to do is rework the G6
wiki to be not just the "GRASS 5.7/6.0 Vector Tutorial" ?

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/GrassSixTutorial

Hamish