[GRASS5] d.m problem grass 6.0.0.0 beta1

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Jan 16 13:28:24 EST 2005

Soren,

I cannot reproduce this error. I just tried GRASS 6.0.0 beta1 on my Mac OSX
using the Spearfish demo set. Display raster works without problems from the
GIS Manager (d.m) if no options are selected, if either overlay or legend
are selected, or if both overlay and legend are selected.

I have a question. Do you have a saved workspace/dm file that you have
opened and are trying to displaying?

There is a minor bug that I've never reported that happens if I save a
workspace, quit GRASS, restart GRASS later, and reopen the workspace. I get
strange errors like this unless I 'touch' each file name in the GIS Manager
list. That is, I have to click on each item in the display manager panel,
then click on the box below (raster or vector panel) that contains the name
of the file being displayed. By putting the mouse focus on this input box it
somehow 'activates' the file  correctly. After doing this once in a session,
this set of maps displays fine.

Could this be what is  happening to you?

Michael

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402