[GRASS5] d.colors GUI does not work

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jan 21 05:37:00 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 02:13:02PM +0100, Stephan Holl wrote:
> Hi Developers,
>
> after fiddeling arround with d.colors I managed that using the GUI does
> not work properly.
>
> Perhaps there should be a warning that it should be used from the
> commandline.
>
> Perhaps anybody can confirm the behaviour.

confirmed.

I have made the command 'inter' now to avoid GUI; also completed HTML docs
as fake session fails now.

But it still pops up the GUI. Probably due to the fact that it checks
if a raster map layer is displayed on the graphics monitor.

Do we need to switch off this feature? Or is there another trick (see
g.setproj etc)?

Markus