[GRASS5] new screenshot section on GRASS web site

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 26 17:44:31 EST 2005

I just uploaded a new screenshot area to the GRASS website for GRASS 6. I
haven¹t yet linked it to the rest of the site until it is tested a bit. It
should show up in a few hours according to Markus. Could a couple of you
please test it to make sure it works OK. I will do the same. You will
(hopefully) find it at:

<http://grass.itc.it/grass60/screenshots>

If all goes well, I¹ll begin to link it to the existing pages this week.

Also, I¹ve used a few new screenshots, and some old ones. If any of you have
screenshots to contribute that showcase different aspects of GRASS, please
send them to me and I will add them in.

What I need for each screenshot is a little one (ca. 10-15 kb) and a bigger
one (<100 kb). Probably *.jpg or *.png will be the best formats to use
(though *.gif is OK too). I have areas for general (Here I have some new
ones I made), vector (using Radim¹s 5.1 screenshots), raster (I don¹t have
any), and visualization (I¹ve cribbed some of NVIZ from the existing site).
Ideally, it would be nice to show Œgrass in action¹ so things that make nice
visuals would be helpful.

Thanks much for your help.
Michael
Arizona State University