[GRASS5] i.rectify mailing code RIP

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 01:35:35 EST 2005

Hi,

I've ripped the mailing code out of i.rectify and made it into a
normal(er) module using G_percent(), stdout, etc.

shall this be added for the 6 beta series or should I sit on it for a
while?

(i.ortho.photo is the only other module like this, AFAICT, but there
is still the error message stuff in the libs)

My only hesitation is that I worry that GRASS just won't be GRASS
without oddities like your computer telling you "This'll take a while:
go get some coffee, we'll email you when it's done."
oh well. progress.

Hamish