[GRASS5] First test on GRASS 6 screenshots page

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 28 13:43:35 EST 2005

Paul,

I have a feeling that this is the source of the trouble. I am adding and
committing the diplo.png pair in this way to see. Please test the
visualization screenshot page in a few hours to check this. If all goes
well, I need to remove and re-add all the png images. Does Bernard need to
remove them or can I?

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402