[GRASS5] GRASS 6.0.1 release schedule

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Sun Jul 3 16:43:11 EDT 2005

From: "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com>
To: "William K" <woklist at charter.net>

>> Those are the main ones, that I think should get into a 6.0.1
>> release, and 6.1 of course.  There are a few others I haven't checked
>> recently, or that have been quietly fixed or fixed themselves (how
>> can I close them?).
>
> Add a reply or comment to the bug in the bug tracker of the bug that is
> finished saying so, and cc grass5.

Just to spare some the time to coders, I volunteer (ehm, a big word) to be
in charge of closing bugs. If nobody minds, I'd like to be CC'ed by the
bug-reporter, who doesn't have the bugtracker writing access, when he
decides the bug can be closed. If that makes sense to everybody please put
my email and the according advertisement on the bugtracker page, or wait
until I do it this/next week, when I get the CVS write access (Markus told
me I could apply for CVS wite access for fixing website and documentation
typos).

Maciek