[GRASS5] MLC for sub-pixel classification.

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jul 8 10:57:10 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 10:20:13AM +0530, Sajith VK wrote:
> Hello all,
>     Grass classifier (i.maxlik) is well tested I think.
> But grass laks a sub-pixel classifier.
> But adding sub-pixel classification support to existing
> Maximum Likelihood classifier seems to be easy(at least
> theoretically).
> Can we add this facility to i.maxlik

I have written a spectral unmixing tool for GRASS years
ago and still have to finish the update for 'gmath' lib.
On the list for this summer...

Ref: M. Neteler, D. Grasso, I. Michelazzi, L. Miori, S. Merler, and
     C. Furlanello, 2005. An integrated toolbox for image registration,
     fusion and classification. International Journal of
     Geoinformatics. Special Issue on FOSS/GRASS 2004 & GIS-IDEAS 2004,
     1(1), pp. 51-61, March 2005.

Coming (hopefully) soon,

 Markus