[GRASS5] Re: e00compr (was Re: [Pkg-grass-general] updates)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 9 12:11:55 EDT 2005

Markus Neteler wrote:

>>Of course if someone wants to contribute a Makefile.in and configure.in
>>then I'd be happy to include them in future releases. Or if you could
>>tell me the minimum requirements for Debian distributions (config
>>scripts, shared lib, man pages, etc?) then I can have a look, but as
>>Markus noticed, I can sometimes be slow to get to that kind of stuff.
>

> Oh, that wasn't meant to be offensive, moreover I wanted to stress the
> fact that the original developers cannot do all on their own... And not
> everybody is familiar with Debian policies in detail.

Don't worry, I didn't feel offended at all... I was kind of making fun
of the fact that there were 5 years between the 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 releases
of AVCE00... and that without a bit of peer pressure it might have been
even longer before the latest fixes were released.

You're right though: the original developers can't dot it all, so
contributions are welcome.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca