[GRASS5] [bug #3360] (grass) r.recode error - grass6.1cvs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 20 12:41:16 EDT 2005

Guido

This is a general issue  with modules that need a terminal interface but
open in TclTk. I've written a series of scripts that get around this for now
(opening a terminal interface for input) until it can be fixed in a more
elegant fashion.

Use r.recode.rules (in the menu). There are a number of scripts along this
line (e.g., r.color.rules) that go with the GUI. If you work from the
command line, you can go directly to a terminal by invoking the command with
arguments from the command line.

Michael

On 6/20/05 3:09 PM, "Request Tracker" <grass-bugs at intevation.de> wrote:

> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3360
>
> Subject: r.recode error - grass6.1cvs
>
> Platform: Mac OSX
> grass obtained from: CVS
> grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
> GRASS Version: 6.1cvs 18/06/2005
>
> Executing r.recode from the command line invokes automatically a graphical
> menu. Nevertheless, in this menu, there are missing some necessary input
> parameters (recode-rules), so execution will stop with the error: "no rules
> specified".
>
> An execution from console only is not possible.
>

> Guido Lorenz

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402