[GRASS5] Vector library documentation

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Thu Jun 30 13:14:09 EDT 2005

Yes, that is a very good idea. I remember getting
quite frustrated when I started GRASS 6 vector
programming, because there was so little information.
This is very unfortunate, because the new vector API
is actually quite simple and straight-forward.
I remember that I did try to make some notes back then,
maybe I can find them and add them to the docs.

I am still confused about one thing:
The GRASS 6 homepage says that 3D topology is supported.
In the source files themselves, however, there is a
comment somewhere that says this is not true. So:
Are operations like "point in sphere" possible with
the current vector API or not?

Best

Benjamin