please use doxygen style comments - was: Re: [GRASS5] Re: Automatic gettextizations ; tables and g.html2man

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Mar 7 11:49:46 EST 2005

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 05:29:06PM +1300, Hamish wrote:
> lib/gis/debug.c
> /*
>  *
>  * G_debug (int level, char *msg)
>  *
>  * Print debugging message if environment variable GRASS_DEBUG_LEVEL
>  * is set to level equal or greater
>  *
>  * Levels: (recommended levels)
>  * 1 - message is printed once or few times per module
>  * 3 - each row (raster) or line (vector)
>  * 5 - each cell (raster) or point (vector)
> */

Just a side-note:
Please use doxygen style for commenting functions. Otherwise
the function won't appear in the automated programmer's manual.

I updated around 800-1000 comments and I am a bit tired to continue.
So please, follow doxygen style, there are many examples in
the libraries already.

Thanks

 Markus