[GRASS5] Settings panel size in v.digit

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Mar 10 00:40:38 EST 2005

This is a tiny, but a bit annoying item.

It is a sign of how GRASS 6 has matured that I don't feel embarrassed to
mention this now that many of the more pressing issues have been dealt with.

When I press the settings button in v.digit, the settings panel opens to a
narrow column that I always have to manually expand so that I can see the
options. Can it be made to open to the correct size to display the options
and tabs?

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University