[GRASS5] [bug #2981] (grass) DUPLICATE icon in GIS Manager

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:28:24 EST 2005

Florian,

This will be much appreciated. I have a series of updates to the GIS Manager
too.

I noticed that in Radim's code for dm.tcl there are stubs for cut and paste
for branches of the layer tree in the display manager--complete with icons
and all. Did you perchance use these? If not, it might be a good idea to
split your duplicate into the cut and paste parts. I'm adding a second tool
bar for monitor management. If you do cut and past icons, I might rearrange
the buttons on the 2 bars so as to keep the width down in the GIS Manager.

Let's coordinate on this. Thanks very much for the nice addition.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA