[GRASS5] new cvs???

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 20:17:37 EST 2005

> If I want to start making changes on the next grass version (6.1),
> what do I need to specify to get a cvs checkout/download? I assume
> that the old grass51 is now stable 6.0.

just check things in as normal and it should be ok.

To make bug fixes to the 6.0 release branch (future 6.0.1 maintainance
branch, important bugfixes to 6.0.0 only [think 6beta4]) you need to use:

cvs -r releasebranch_6_0

to tell it to apply the change to the 6.0.1 branch and not the usual CVS
"HEAD" main branch (which becomes 6.1+).

Hamish