[GRASS5] Grass 6 screenshots link broken

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Mar 11 10:02:37 EST 2005

On Thursday 10 March 2005 13:51, Jack Varga wrote:
> The link http://grass.itc.it/grass60/screenshots/index.php
>
> ...produces...
>
> Warning: Failed opening '../menu_top.inc' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
> /hardmnt/grass1/html/grass60/screenshots/index.php on line 60

sorry, that was my fault.
I tried to fix the broken links in the top menu
in .../grass/60/screenshots/index.php by setting the ../../menu_top.inc
to ../menu_top.inc but this probably caused  the problem you just reported.

I fixed it in cvs and reset the line 60 of index.php in ..grass60/screenshots
to the previous settings, hence broken links in top menu will be present
again but better than this error message.

Martin

> Jack Varga
> Boulder, CO

Martin Wegmann