[GRASS5] [bug #2981] (grass) DUPLICATE icon in GIS Manager

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Mar 11 09:10:53 EST 2005

I took a look at the icons. The only one that is potentially in common
between the GIS manager and v.digit is for pan. However, the v.digit pan
icon looks too close to the zoom back icon in the GIS Manager. Maybe the GIS
Manager pan icon should be used in v.digit???

I like the idea of a nice interface for r.digit. It needs a c-programmer
though.

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University