[GRASS5] perl module for grass scripting

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Mon Mar 14 12:34:15 EST 2005

Dear developers,
I use Perl for writing simple scripts for GRASS. Now I desided to write my own
perl-module (grass.pm), which should simplify the code writing. It generates
the help message and loads all required commandline options.

According to GRASS-Bash scripts, it would be good, if GRASS could generate the
Tk-GUI `on the fly' for the Perl (Python, ...) scripts too.

But how to do it? What procedure should one call and how?

I'm sending the module below and I'm hoping, it could be usefull.

Thank you for hints

Jáchym
--
Jachym Cepicky