[GRASS5] NVIZ Lables

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Thu Mar 24 09:07:59 EST 2005

Hi Peter,

It is possible to have labels displayed in an animation. We would have
to add the label draw command to the animation GUI routines.

It is important to note that labels are referenced in window coordinates
and are always drawn at the same location in the window regardless of
the view. To have labels drawn on a surface would be better addressed by
the sites/labels option which is not yet implemented.

--
Bob Covill