[GRASS5] [bug #3224] (grass) r.terraflow does not compile

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Tue May 10 07:39:07 EDT 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3224

Subject: r.terraflow does not compile

Platform: Solaris2.X/Sparc
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 6.0. cvs snapshot_2005_04_30

r.terraflow does not compile for two reasons:

1. on the system I'm using, these is no header called ostream.h, thus the inclusion of it does not work. When replacing it with iostream.h, the compilation passes this stage. As I understand, iostream.h on other systems includes ostream.h, iostream.h perhaps could be used in place of ostream.h.

2. ""main.cc", line 333: Error: The function "ctime_r" must have a prototype."
Which is strange, because in the header time.h many different prototypes for this can be found. Of course, the multiple #ifdef statements around these select a particular one to be used, so I'm not sure, which of these is actually used and whether it corresponds with the one in main.cc.

Greetins,

Harri K.