[GRASS5] [bug #3172] (grass) d.where -l is giving wrong results

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Thu May 12 11:22:53 EDT 2005

I read it before and it does sound like a bug, but there wasn't enough
information in the bug report for me to see what was wrong. It would be
good if you could drill it down to a single test point working with cs2cs
and reproduce the results that way. Should be easy to fix then.

Another thing to try (if you still have GRASS 5.4 around) is to try
separately with --without-proj and --with-proj options to the configure
script. The built-in proj in GRASS does things a little bit differently
from remotesensing.org proj with regards to interpreting datum paramters
as part of a co-ordinate system (i.e. it tries to ignore them if they are
only specified as part of one of the co-ordinate systems being projected
from/to).

Paul