[GRASS5] d.nviz functional?

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Tue May 17 13:54:20 EDT 2005

Hi Markus,

I just grabbed the current nviz and ogsf from CVS and tried them out
with the d.nviz below. Everything worked fine.

For curiousity I then tried out d.nviz on my CygWin installation and it
did not work. The viewer just sat there as you report below. It appears
that nviz is ignoring the SendScriptline argument from the d.nviz script
(or any other script).

The system that it does work on is RedHat7.3 with tcl/tk 8.3. I will do
some digging around to see if I can figure out why the interpretor is
sometimes ignoring SendScriptline.

--
Bob