[GRASS5] d.legend with vector file support

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Tue May 17 15:41:36 EDT 2005

Hallo developers,
thanks Hamish and Glynn, things have moved fast forward and I would like to give you some
patches and new files for d.legend, which should enable d.legend to make legend
from database table of vector files (according to GRASSRGB column).

You can use "type" option, however points are not supported yet, but
"boundary", "line", "area" and "face" are.

I have still some problems whith layouting the color boxes, I hope to get it
somehow work..

After moving the code to separate file, I get warnings:

    vector.c:213: warning: passing arg 1 of `R_RGB_color' with different width due to prototype

and I don't know what to do with this

In main.c are only minor changes, the most importand part of the code are two
functions stored in vector.c

I hope, it will be usable, looking forward to your comments

Jachym
--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz