[GRASS5] column names GUI button

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue May 17 16:42:11 EDT 2005

Markus,

This is GREAT. I NEVER remember the column names, as the cerebral hard disk
has long since filled up and I must make due with an antiquated indexing
program ;-)

When will this be functional enough to begin using in c-modules and scripts?

Thanks very much again!

Michael

Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402