[GRASS5] Re: [bug #3246] (grass) d.vect.thematic fails when the map is in another mapset

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon May 23 11:35:30 EDT 2005

> The graduated points legend only displays boxes, even when I chose other
> symbols. Is this normal ?

Yes. I'm using d.graph to create the legend. Currently, it only allows the
old GRASS 5 default (with o displaying as an open box). With Hamish's update
to d.graph, it will display the box in the selected color. Perhaps, it is
possible to update d.graph to show the new GRASS 6 icons?

Michael

>  Thanks a lot to both of you for the great work !
>
> Moritz

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402