[GRASS5] thematic mapper updates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu May 26 18:38:08 EDT 2005

I¹ve just commited to the cvs and posted to my website, an update to
d.vect.thematic.

This update includes improved error checking, improved legend display, a
slight rearrangement of the GUI, and the ability for the user to select
custom breakpoints for mapping. Custom break points can also be piped into
d.vect.thematic from an external source.

Thanks to Markus Neteler and Daniel Calvelo Aros for their help.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA