[GRASS5] drawing icons

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 20:16:53 EDT 2005

> That is nearly the same, what my plot_icon does.
> As soon as I get it work, I could
> rewrite it a bit, so it can be copyed to lib/symbol...
>
> But I can not get it work :-(

I am quite busy currently, so still haven't gotten a chance to review
your legend code, but a thought: are you calling R_stabilize() ?

 * Send all pending graphics
 * commands to the graphics driver and cause all pending graphics to be
 * drawn (provided the driver is written to comply).  This routine does
 * more than <i>R_flush</i> and in many instances is the more
 * appropriate routine of the two to use.

you need to call that to actually "apply" any drawing commands.

Hamish