[GRASS5] [bug #3298] (grass) GUI stop/continue button

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon May 30 06:11:48 EDT 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3298

Subject: GUI stop/continue button

Michael

In 5.4 there was a handy button for stopping/continuing operation of a module.
Could it be ported to 6.1? I found it very practical - say there is a
v.surf.rst working which eats whole my CPU time and it is going to work whole
day long, while I need full power just for 15 minutes for another Grass program.

I bet this could be done with some unix commands, but having that
stop/continue button was very usefull, easy and quick in use.

Maciek