[GRASS5] Re: r.in.gdal and negative values

Paulick Consult stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Tue May 31 02:29:17 EDT 2005

Hamish schrieb:

> It seems it is trivial to make everything positive in the r.in.gdal
> code; can anyone justify a reason not to?
>
> Aka any reason I should not just go ahead and do this in 6.1-cvs?

This is one of the excrescent obstacles when grass-novices try to go their
fist steps!

In particular because you will neither get the info that your import was
successful with negative coordinates nor you see anything when calling
display function.

So it would be very helpful if you could fix it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com