[GRASS5] Grass 6 capabilities

John Gillette JGillette at rfmd.com
Wed Nov 2 19:10:17 EST 2005

Roger,
A quick note for now.  Area 3 and 4 (example 1) are drawn counter
clockwise.
I get negative area for area 3 in Grass5.3
Grass6 gives positive areas and you can display the direction of the
boundary.
I'm guessing the direction (clockwise vs counter clockwise) makes a
difference
in Grass5.  Will test.
John